Monday, April 12, 2010

My Very First Time

Having a scary however memorable weekends
with all SALT
Thanked them for giving me a wonderful graduation trip
Although it just a short trip to Genting Highlands
But ENJOY!

This is the very first time that I put myself toward DANGERS
I had conquered the fear in me
I sit on the highest roller coaster in theme park
CORK SCREW
360 degree
first time


Scream until I don't know what I am screaming for
Close my eyes as tightly as I can



I can feel my heart still left behind while falling from the high place
I feel myself lost myself
The power supply of the Cork Screw sure was very big
It just like wanna kicked me away from the surface of earth

However
very enjoy
help me to scream out all the unwanted stress
Release!!
I'm Loving It!

3 comments:

  1. Bravo! Sista....i never dare to try tat since it start operation till today..so..u re BRAVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard and Choi Vui; Thanks ya... :)

    ReplyDelete